THE END OF TENANCY CLEANING THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING
360° QuineShine Cleaning
Landlords let use prepare your property for your next tenant.
Are you moving out from a rental property?
Оur end of tenancy cleaning service is suitable for everyone who is moving in or out of a property.
Take precautions before leaving your rented property and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service you can trust. Our move out cleaning service comes with 48h FREE re-clean guarantee in order to please your landlord or letting agent..
Why you should use QuineShine cleaning services?
Professional cleaning stands for high-end equipment and detergents combined with thorough know-how. Quineshine’s end of tenancy
cleaning ensures that the post-rental condition of the property meets the landlord’s expectations:
- Professional and eco-friendly detergents provided by leading manufacturers.
- Specialised dip tanks to degrease and remove dirt from all removable parts of your oven.
- Skilful cleaners with over 10 years of experience will guarantee a clean and shiny property that will impress the property owner.
- Non-time-limited service – The cleaners leave when the job’s done. Usually from 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- Key pick-up, upon request, ensuring more convenient access to the property.
- Regular quality inspections and reports.
- Property Antiviral Sanitisation to get rid of germs and viruses available upon request.
OUR END OF TENANCY CHECKLIST:
What we clean with our 360° QuineShine
- Fridge*: Remove all grime, mildew, and food splatters. Wipe the door handles, clean the rubber seal and the top of the fridge.
- Freezer*: Clean the inside and outside and wipe door handles.
- Dishwasher: Remove mildew, grime, and food deposits, check filters, clean the soap dispenser drawer.
- Washing machine: Wipe down inside and outside, check and clean the rubber seal, clean the dispenser drawer with detergent
- Microwave: Clean the inside and outside, rotating plate and handle
- Tumble Dryer: Clean dust and lint filters, check handles and rubber seal
- Professional Oven Cleaning: Clean and degrease oven, hob and grill, grill pan and oven racks, inner top of the oven. Wipe and clean the rubber seal.
- Toaster: Clean and remove any leftover crumbs, the outside and under the appliance beneath
- Clear inside and outside all cupboards and drawers. Cleaning the grime around the handles.
- Dust the rubbish bin – clean the top and beneath it.
- Scrub, descale and wipe the sink. Clean and throw away any food debris, dirt or around the sink drain.
- Clean and dry all the wall tiles and grout.
- Vacuum and mop the floors, polish the smooth surfaces
*NOTE: Fridges and freezers should be defrosted in advance.
- Bathtub, toilet, bidet, shower cubicles: Check and remove any hair around the drainage, remove all limescale, clean tiles with a dry cloth.
- Mop and scrub the floor
- Clean all taps and fittings, remove limescale and wipe
- Clean the sink, sink cabinet and soap dispenser
- Wipe and dust the radiator and towel rail
- Clean and polish all mirrors and glass
- Wipe and clean the extractor fans from dust and dirt
- Clean the pipework and plumbing behind the toilet if accessible.
- Doors: Wipe the top of all doors and door frames, clean any door marks
- Windows: Clean windows from inside, wipe down window sills, and remove fingerprints
- Furniture: Wipe down tables and other smooth surfaces, remove cushions and hover inside the sofa, move beds, sofas and drawers and clean underneath them
- Dust and wipe all the woodwork
- Dust vents and ceiling fans
- Dust walls and remove cobwebs
- Clean any mirrors, pictures, and top of the picture frames
- Clean all switches and sockets