QuineShine offer a 360° cleaning service for domestic and commercial clients.
As well as general office and commercial property cleaning, we specialise in preparing properly for tenancy or sale.
Below are descriptions of the cleaning services we offer.
THE END OF TENANCY CLEANING THAT TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING
360° QuineShine Cleaning
Landlords let use prepare your property for your next tenant.
Are you moving out from a rental property?
Оur end of tenancy cleaning service is suitable for everyone who is moving in or out of a property.
Take precautions before leaving your rented property and book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service you can trust. Our move out cleaning service comes with 48h FREE re-clean guarantee in order to please your landlord or letting agent..
Why you should use QuineShine cleaning services?
Professional cleaning stands for high-end equipment and detergents combined with thorough know-how. Quineshine’s end of tenancy
cleaning ensures that the post-rental condition of the property meets the landlord’s expectations:
- Professional and eco-friendly detergents provided by leading manufacturers.
- Specialised dip tanks to degrease and remove dirt from all removable parts of your oven.
- Skilful cleaners with over 10 years of experience will guarantee a clean and shiny property that will impress the property owner.
- Non-time-limited service – The cleaners leave when the job’s done. Usually from 3 to 5 hrs.
- All appliances are cleaned as part of your service.
- Key pick-up, upon request, ensuring more convenient access to the property.
- Regular quality inspections and reports.
- Property Antiviral Sanitisation to get rid of germs and viruses available upon request.
OUR END OF TENANCY CHECKLIST:
What we clean with our 360° QuineShine
- Fridge*: Remove all grime, mildew, and food splatters. Wipe the door handles, clean the rubber seal and the top of the fridge.
- Freezer*: Clean the inside and outside and wipe door handles.
- Dishwasher: Remove mildew, grime, and food deposits, check filters, clean the soap dispenser drawer.
- Washing machine: Wipe down inside and outside, check and clean the rubber seal, clean the dispenser drawer with detergent
- Microwave: Clean the inside and outside, rotating plate and handle
- Tumble Dryer: Clean dust and lint filters, check handles and rubber seal
- Professional Oven Cleaning: Clean and degrease oven, hob and grill, grill pan and oven racks, inner top of the oven. Wipe and clean the rubber seal.
- Toaster: Clean and remove any leftover crumbs, the outside and under the appliance beneath
- Clear inside and outside all cupboards and drawers. Cleaning the grime around the handles.
- Dust the rubbish bin – clean the top and beneath it.
- Scrub, descale and wipe the sink. Clean and throw away any food debris, dirt or around the sink drain.
- Clean and dry all the wall tiles and grout.
- Vacuum and mop the floors, polish the smooth surfaces
*NOTE: Fridges and freezers should be defrosted in advance.
- Bathtub, toilet, bidet, shower cubicles: Check and remove any hair around the drainage, remove all limescale, clean tiles with a dry cloth.
- Mop and scrub the floor
- Clean all taps and fittings, remove limescale and wipe
- Clean the sink, sink cabinet and soap dispenser
- Wipe and dust the radiator and towel rail
- Clean and polish all mirrors and glass
- Wipe and clean the extractor fans from dust and dirt
- Clean the pipework and plumbing behind the toilet if accessible.
- Doors: Wipe the top of all doors and door frames, clean any door marks
- Windows: Clean windows from inside, wipe down window sills, and remove fingerprints
- Furniture: Wipe down tables and other smooth surfaces, remove cushions and hover inside the sofa, move beds, sofas and drawers and clean underneath them
- Dust and wipe all the woodwork
- Dust vents and ceiling fans
- Dust walls and remove cobwebs
- Clean any mirrors, pictures, and top of the picture frames
- Clean all switches and sockets
AFTER-BUILDERS CLEANING THAT WILL MAKE YOUR PLACE LIVEABLE
How After Builders Cleaning Works
When construction or renovation work is over, turn to Quineshine for the comprehensive after builders cleaning service. We will send a team of cleaning specialists to your location within the Aberdeen and shire area who will use modern equipment and techniques to make the place pristine. This service is suitable for a wide range of properties, no job is too big or too small.
Equipment and Technology Used For The Builders Clean Service
This service from Quineshine involves the use of professional industrial equipment such as high-performance vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, pressure washers and more. The detergents and equipment used in cleaning after building work are not available in every-day stores.
This way Quineshine ensures the highest professional standard for post-construction and post-renovation clean up of your property.
About The After Builders Cleaners
All professionals at Quineshine are vetted, experienced, and have undergone extensive professional training. NOTE: Important Requirements
For Construction Site Cleaning – All building work must come to an end before your full building cleaning takes place. The cleaners will
require access to running hot water and electricity. Bear in mind that this is an hourly-based service so depending on the size and condition of your property we can provide an estimation of duration. If the technicians need more time or they finish faster we are happy to amend the
price accordingly as long as it covers the minimum call out charge. Detergents and equipment are included in the price.
Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
Using BS EN 1276 certified non-toxic antiviral detergents
Done by technicians with protective gear
Wide coverage and flexible booking options
Suitable for domestic and commercial properties
PROFESSIONAL ANTIVIRAL SANITISATION USING CERTIFIED VIRUCIDAL PRODUCTS
This Sanitising Service Is Available Within The Aberdeen And Aberdeenshire Area
BS EN 1276 is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.999% with a 5 minute contact time.
When it’s time for your service, simply ensure that your Quineshine will have access to the areas that require treatment. The specialist will use professional equipment to apply the safe-use detergent on the risky areas in order to eradicate all present germs and disinfect highly touched surfaces.
This type of cleaning against spreading infection is carried out with a highly effective and independently-certified virucidal cleaner that is used for infection control and eliminates dangerous viruses, microscopic bacteria, fungi, and protozoa that can cause disease.
The treatment has an immediate effect when it comes to surface disinfection:
- All detergents used pass BS EN 1276
- Safe for children and pets
It is suitable for the following washable areas and surfaces, such as carpets, upholstery, hard floors, cupboards, kitchen tops, tables, walls, etc.